Páginas

quinta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2013


  • From the I Care Foundation Int. Office in Pretoria South Africa and in my capacity as international director, I congratulate I Care Foundation South America led by Missionary Niyi Fote for a very successful Smile For Jesus Outreach held yesterday 25th of December 2013 in Sao Paulo Brazil. We are very proud of the huge achievement by you and your team of faithful men and women.
    We celebrate you and pray that our God bless and keep you in all your ways. Well done.

    For our global partners, thank you for trusting us enough to donate to us, see what God is doing with those gifts of love. May God bless you. Thank you.

    To those who recieved, Jesus sent us to bless you and that we have done, enjoy them and always remember that God loves you (John3:16)

    Lets do it again next year. Shabbart Shalom.


    ON 25th of December,2013 At Praca Da Se- São Paulo, Brazil
    By: Uga Buga
    Photos: 69

    • Uga Buga

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário